If you are looking for a bike please call into the store as our trained staff will be able to better asssist you.
- Are you open during covid restrictions?
- Yes, our opening hours for repairs are: Monday to Friday 8am – 6.30pm and Saturdays 10.30am – 4pm. For new Bike collections Monday to Friday 10am – 6.00pm and Saturdays 10.30am – 3.30pm.
- How do I find if something is in stock?
- Our stock is live on the website.
- How do I book in a repair or get my bike fixed?
- No need to book, we do same day service where possible so if you leave it in the morning it will be ready that afternoon.
- Do you deliver bikes?
- Unfortunately we are unable to provide delivery services at the moment.
- Do you sell E-Bikes?
- Yes, we have a wide range of E-bikes in store.
- What’s your refund policy?
- We are happy to look at any refunds on a case by case basis.
- What if my bike breaks?
- If there is any issues with your bike feel free to drop it in for our service team to look at.
- What happens if my bike is stolen?
- We offer bikmo insurance and kryptonite locks also offer 3rd party insurance, if you’re bike is stolen however report it to the Gardai, we also ask that everyone takes a record of their frame serial no. before they leave the shop which will assist in retrieving the bike.
- Do you take trade ins?
- Unfortunately we dont accept trade ins.
- Do you fix Electric bikes?
- Yes we do indeed however only bikes from Brands that we sell.